Events and Classes
Deepening Connections: A Renewal Retreat for Practitioners
April 5, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - April 7, 2019 @ 1:00 pm UTC-4$400.00
Claim the New Moon weekend of April 5-7 for yourself and come bask in the comfort and serenity of Spirit Fire Retreat Center.
Retreat from your work, family life, and commitments to deepen the connection with yourself and with like-minded practitioners.
Days will include meditation, movement, group sharing, time on the land, and individual reflection to ponder these questions for yourself:
- Who do I want to be and what I am I doing to nurture that person?
- How does my sense of self-shape my practice?
- What obstacles do I face in aligning my personal priorities and values and those of my practice?
- What steps can I take to overcome them?
Consider how Gemmotherapy extracts can foster a deeper connection with self. Explore specific extracts found to restore neuro-endocrine pathways, sharing personal and clinical experiences.
Leave with your own unique plan to place yourself first in order to be fully present to those you serve.
Arrival between 3-4 PM on Friday, April 5th.
Departure after lunch on Sunday, April 7th.
Early Bird Price* of $400 includes:
- All sessions from 4pm on Friday, April 5th to 1pm on Sunday, April 7th.
- 2 overnights in a double room with a self-selected or arranged roommate
- Plant-Based Meals as you have never experienced!
*Early Bird Price good through December 31st, 2018.
Looking for something more? Consider arriving early for a 24-hour silent retreat from 3pm on Thursday, April 4th through 3pm on Friday, April 5th. Overnight accommodations and meals $150, book directly with Spirit Fire.