You’re ready to use Gemmotherapy with clients! What comes next? Integrating Gemmotherapy into your practice can be a challenge. Here, you can explore the art of Gemmotherapy case management with like-minded peers. This course is for all graduates of Foundations of Gemmotherapy who are now using extracts with clients.
What to expect:
- You’ll build wisdom for applying Gemmotherapy to specific cases.
- How do you keep track of symptoms and improvements?
- What do you do when a client’s progress stops or is reversed?
- When is stage one complete? What do I do next?
- You’ll learn effective practices to use with clients.
- How often should you meet with clients?
- What is the difference between coaching and advising clients?
Gemmotherapy Case Management is a live, interactive online course presented over monthly sessions. Each session is 90 minutes, with a short presentation followed by open Q&A.
You’ll receive login details for Zoom video conferencing upon registration, plus access to a Google folder with class materials.
To gain the most from this interactive experience, you’re expected to participate live on a laptop with a video camera. Each session is recorded for later review.
More about gemmotherapy:
Gemmotherapy is based on the research of Belgian physician and homeopath Pol Henry, who conducted the first known comprehensive research on the therapeutic qualities of plant buds. Named for the “gem” of the plant, Gemmotherapy extracts owe their unique capabilities to the meristem cells included from individual trees and shrubs.
Entered into the European pharmacopoeia nearly fifty years ago, the study of Gemmotherapy has often been limited to learning the existing materia medica. Gemmotherapy with Lauren Hubele is different. Although an overview of the existing knowledge is included, each series focuses on how the body heals — and how the extracts, when used in a systematic method, will restore immunity.