Interested in deepening your Gemmotherapy studies?
Explore a mentorship with Lauren
Have you been dabbling with Gemmotherapy for a while now? Perhaps you’ve taken some courses, read a few books, have begun the work on yourself, and started to see the impact on your own health. At this stage, you may even discover a vigor and passion for Gemmotherapy, and you’d like to further your knowledge and maybe even explore sharing your knowledge with others.
If this sounds like you, then Mentorship might be your perfect next step!
Mentorship is a wonderful fit for those who:
- Currently have a practice in another modality and would like to incorporate Gemmotherapy
- Have trained as a coach
- Are interested in building a practice for themselves
This is a 6-month program where you’ll join a small cohort of like-minded colleagues and learn from Lauren as you develop the art of your own unique Gemmotherapy practice. You’ll earn credit for six months of case supervision from Lauren, as well as have the option of linking your practice or program to my website after successful completion of the program.
Expectations for the program:
- Mentee will attend all 12 bi-monthly meetings (may be excused for one)
- Mentee will present a log of acute cases with protocols and results by June 5, 2020
- Mentee will also present written summaries of the five cases with chronic symptoms managed by December 18, 2020
- Mentee will co-host a podcast with Lauren on a subject matter of interest
- Mentee will host an informative gathering (live or online) to share an introduction to Gemmotherapy with a small group and report on the experience
- Mentee will actively participate in the Gemmotherapy with Lauren Hubele Facebook Group
(payable in two payments | 50% due upon acceptance and balance due prior to first mentorship meeting)
The next application period begins June 1, 2021.
Applications due: August 1, 2021