Gemmo Lab Blind Study, starting Jan. 18, 2020
|Jan 18, 2020 at 10:00 am||Jan 18, 2020 at 12:00 pm|
Jan 18, 2020 - 10:00 am
10:00 -12:00 (CST)
Feb 29, 2020 - 10:00 am
Apr 11, 2020 - 10:00 am
Gemmo Lab: A 3 session Blind Study Series
Join Lauren in exploring new frontiers in Gemmotherapy and be a part of the first blind study on micro-dosing extracts for the nervous system. Test, discuss and draw conclusions on the possible indications for the use of 6 Gemmotherapy extracts for harmonizing the nervous system.
This blind study will be conducted by Lauren and supervised by Dr. Neli Olah, Director of Research at Plant Extrakt and Professor of Pharmacology. The purpose of this study is to further our understanding of the potential of micro-dosing of Gemmotherapy extracts for the nervous system.
The class meets once every six weeks, on January 18, February 29 and April 11, 2020 with sessions scheduled on Saturdays from 10:00 am – 12:00 p.m. CST. All sessions will be recorded.
• Completion of Foundation of Gemmotherapy or experience as a client of Lauren Hubele’s, or the client of Lauren’s student.
• Ability to test one undisclosed Nervous System extract at a time for 5 consecutive mornings with 7 days off between extracts.
• Ability to record your personal experience on the furnished log and submit at the end of your 5-day test period.
• While live attendance is encouraged it is not a requirement, your note-taking and submission of those notes is the priority.
• Willingness to release the rights to your anonymous notes to be used for future research or publication.
• Not currently taking any prescriptive or over the counter medications to include allergy medications, anti-depressants, or hormonal birth control pills.
What to expect:
The class is comprised of 3 sessions, meeting every six weeks. Participants will be blind testing and recording their responses to micro-doses of 6 individual nervous system extracts. One extract will be taken at a time for 5 consecutive days with a 7-day break. The price includes sample sizes of the numbered extracts.
The first class meeting will be to review the terms and purpose for this research, expectations and an opportunity for Q & A.
The second class meeting is to address any questions or concerns midway and hear observations.
The third and final class meeting will be the revealing of the extract names, the known action of these extracts and a group discussion on the overall experiences.
The collected data will be shared within 30 days, once it is synthesized.
• Be an active contributor to advancing our knowledge of the impact of Gemmotherapy on the central and peripheral nervous systems.
• Gain personal insights in a guided fashion as well as hear the experiences of all participants.
• Learn from the collective findings of this research to deepen your own knowledge and understanding.
32 in stock