Events and Classes
March 12 @ 12:00 pm - May 7 @ 1:30 pm CDT
Who should take this course?
Are you a mom who other moms ask for health advice? Are you drawn to share with others the lessons you have learned from Gemmotherapy 1 & 2? While it is exciting to share what you’ve learned, finding the right lens and language to support others can be a challenge. Gemmo Moms is designed with this exact purpose in mind. You will boost your confidence and gain the tools needed to support others. Perhaps you are compelled to pass along your knowledge and experiences on a casual one-to-one basis; or maybe opportunities to speak with small groups will present. Gemmo Moms will help you help others however you are called to do that.
- Review the foundational principles of Gemmotherapy to restore immunity and how to share them with others
- Learn coaching strategies to use with mothers
- Review the acute care plan and proven protocols for acute care and prevention
- Learn the best extracts for every home
- Review the hows and whys of a plant-based diet to support immunity and how to share this information
- Become familiar with Polarity Analysis for acute symptoms
- Receive access to resources and handouts to support your work
Join in this dynamic, interactive training and strengthen your abilities to share your knowledge with others. Bi-weekly class meetings will be topic specific and recorded for later review. An optional Q & A is scheduled at the end of each meeting. The larger goal of this course is to build a community of mothers interested and committed to supporting others in the lifestyle it takes to build immunity in this next generation of children.
Bi-weekly meetings on Tuesdays: 12-1 pm course material, 1pm- 1:30 Open Q & A
March 12, 26, April 9, 23, and May 7
Class size limited to eight participants to facilitate discussion.
Introductory Price of $150