We all want the best for our pets! It can be difficult to find natural and cost-effective options — fortunately, Gemmotherapy offers a safe, nontoxic approach. This course is for anyone wishing to use Gemmotherapy extracts to resolve common symptoms and improve their pets’ lives.
What to expect:
- You’ll learn possibilities for using Gemmotherapy for pets.
- How should extracts be used for pets?
- How can you support your pet’s immunity?
- You’ll learn to recognize issues in pets.
- What are the signs of poor elimination?
- What is the connection between elimination and immunity?
- You’ll learn proven protocols for pets.
- How can you resolve acute symptoms?
- How can you resolve chronic symptoms and support your pet’s nervous system?
Foundations of Gemmotherapy for Pets is a three-hour, interactive online course.
You’ll receive login details for Zoom video conferencing upon registration, plus access to a Google folder with class materials.
To gain the most from this interactive experience, you’re expected to participate live on a laptop with a video camera. Each session is recorded for later review.
More about gemmotherapy:
Gemmotherapy is based on the research of Belgian physician and homeopath Pol Henry, who conducted the first known comprehensive research on the therapeutic qualities of plant buds. Named for the “gem” of the plant, Gemmotherapy extracts owe their unique capabilities to the meristem cells included from individual trees and shrubs.
Entered into the European pharmacopoeia nearly fifty years ago, the study of Gemmotherapy has often been limited to learning the existing materia medica. Gemmotherapy with Lauren Hubele is different. Although an overview of the existing knowledge is included, each series focuses on how the body heals — and how the extracts, when used in a systematic method, will restore immunity.