Are you the one other moms ask for health advice? It’s exciting to share what you’ve learned, but finding the right lens and language to support others can be challenging. Gemmo Moms is designed for this exact purpose.
Our larger goal? To build a community of mothers who support others in the lifestyle it takes to build immunity in the next generation of children. If you’re drawn to share what you learned in Gemmotherapy 1 and 2, this course can help you build confidence to support other families. Whether you’d like to coach friends casually or present to local groups, Gemmo Moms will help you help others.
What to expect:
- You’ll learn to help others understand the basics of immunity.
- What are essential protocols for acute care and prevention?
- How can a plant-based diet support immunity?
- How can you use Polarity Analysis for acute symptoms?
- You’ll gain confidence to coach other moms — and resources to support your work.
- Which are the best extracts for every home?
- What are helpful strategies for coaching others with Gemmotherapy?
Gemmo Moms is a live, interactive online course presented in biweekly Tuesday meetings. We’ll cover course material from noon – 1 p.m. CST, then discuss your questions (optional) until 1:30 p.m.
You’ll receive login details for Zoom video conferencing upon registration, plus access to a Google folder with class materials.
To gain the most from this interactive experience, you’re expected to participate live on a laptop with a video camera. Each session is recorded for later review.
What students say:
In Foundations of Gemmotherpay 1 and 2 I found many answers to questions I had had for years. The courses provided me with an insight into the essentials for a healthy life. I felt that I must share this knowledge further to my friends, my relatives, other moms. People felt this too and began to ask me questions and for my help and advice. That was great! But I still hesitated, was not sure in my ability to coach someone. The Gemmo Mom course was exactly necessary at this time. Here is what I have gained:
- knowledge how to be a coach to other moms
- useful skills to share new ideas with others regarding a different way of life, different diet, different remedies than they have used to,
- materials that are helpful for me to share with other moms, informing them in the most important issues of restoring the immunity of their families
- knowledge of how and when it is necessary to use homeopathy in acute situations
- the self-confidence that I really can help others!
-a community of other mothers with the same wishes for the health of their family that I have
I am so grateful to Lauren for this course, she teaches us with patience and professionalism, giving us a great start for coaching others!
Lena Kozlovets, Kyiv
More about gemmotherapy:
Gemmotherapy is based on the research of Belgian physician and homeopath Pol Henry, who conducted the first known comprehensive research on the therapeutic qualities of plant buds. Named for the “gem” of the plant, Gemmotherapy extracts owe their unique capabilities to the meristem cells included from individual trees and shrubs.
Entered into the European pharmacopoeia nearly fifty years ago, the study of Gemmotherapy has often been limited to learning the existing materia medica. Gemmotherapy with Lauren Hubele is different. Although an overview of the existing knowledge is included, each series focuses on how the body heals — and how the extracts, when used in a systematic method, will restore immunity.