You are going to love this recipe for its ease and flavor. This gazpacho is so good I could eat it for three meals a day… seriously. So what are you waiting for? Grab these ingredients, power up your blender and in minutes, your meal is ready!
- 4 large heirloom tomatoes, chopped and cored
- 6 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and cut into large chunks
- 1 red pepper, seeded and cut into large chunks
- 1 large garlic clove or shallot
- 3 tablespoon coconut vinegar
- Juice from one freshly squeezed lime
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (more or less to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 slices of stale or toasted bread, torn in chunks
- A handful of mint and/or basil leaves
- Microgreens or freshly torn basil, for garnish
Blend all ingredients, except greens for garnish, on high speed until desired consistency. You can leave the soup a bit chunky if you prefer some texture or blend until quite smooth. Check seasonings and serve right away, garnished with greens, or allow to chill and meld flavors overnight.