Events and Classes
Gemmotherapy Immersion Retreat – Midi-Pyrénées France
July 5 @ 9:00 am - July 10 @ 5:00 pm CDT
Join Lauren Hubele and Stephane Boistard for a five day Gemmotherapy Immersion that will offer the perfect balance of nourishment for the mind, the body and soul. Spend the days on the tranquil grounds of La-maison-du-cedre with an international gathering of practitioners. Step into the deep forests of the Midi-Pyrénées eah afternoon and experience the very source of many Gemmotherapy extracts.
The daily schedule will include:
- Four hours of instruction and discussion on the topic of Gemmotheapy for restoring immunity with Lauren Hubele
- A hearty plant-based lunch and time for casual conversations
- A guided forest excusion each afternoon with Stephane Boistard ( with the exception of the final day)
- A Yin Yoga and meditation session with Lauren and Stephane
- An evening meal to close the day
The price includes instruction and 2 plant-based meals per day.
Accomodations are an additional expense. A list of local options ranging from camping to B & B will be made available to attendees.
Lauren’s instructional program will provide an introduction to her method of restoring immunity with Gemmotherapy extracts with specific topics to include:
- Acute Care protocols
- Gemmotherapy and Immunity
- Taking the case of Adults
- Taking the case of Babies and Children
- Extracts for Beginning a Case